Old January 18th 14, 08:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default NR-tube interchange at Finsbury Park

Oh, FFS! Why can't they put barriers on the interchange link too?

Possibly just an interim step to mitigate the congestion in the ticket
hall pending the major works planned to make the ticket hall bigger etc
etc [1]? I only use the station occasionally, and outside rush hours,
but have been hit (sic) even then by the awful crossflow caused by the 2
sets of gates.

[1] There was summat in the free London papers and Google finds for me
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...tro/29279.aspx
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid