Old January 18th 14, 03:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default NR-tube interchange at Finsbury Park

"Robin" wrote:
I'm a bit late, but here's another idea: take the Victoria line south
from H&I to KX, then catch the NR train from there. More walking, but
fewer stairs.

Yes, thanks. Offered that to her on the basis as there'd be no
additional cost[1] albeit takes ~10 minutes longer.

[1] like me is of the Freedom Pass generation - and determined to make
use of it before the 2015 Election decides we are wealthy pensioners
like Paul McCartney who don't need ......... If only!

Please let us know how she got on?