Old January 18th 14, 04:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default NR-tube interchange at Finsbury Park

Please let us know how she got on?

I suppose someone had to ask ;(

I've already had feedback on the lines of "changing at Finsbury Park was
easy so I don't know what you were fussing about. You could have made
yourself more useful by telling me which platform I needed for my train
to Winchmore Hill as the station information was useless until I got to
platform 7". The latter was something I thought of doing when I checked
her train was on time but decided not to as I didn't want to phone and
appear to fuss even more. Heh ho - just further evidence of the reach
of the 3 laws of thermodynamices*.

Thanks again to all for the inf/suggestions.

*in the formulation (i) you can't win; (ii) you can't break even; (iii)
you can't get out of the game
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid