Old January 19th 14, 06:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default NR-tube interchange at Finsbury Park

In article , (peter) wrote:

On 19/01/2014 17:52,
wrote: In
article ,

1 & 2 have never been opened as platforms before. They were partly
constructed before the war for the Northern Heights extension of the
Northern City Line but never completed before now.

Your sure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcpb9oZ6f3g

Hmm. You may have a point. That island has always looked incomplete as far
as I recall and that goes back to the late 1960s. Memory failure I suppose,
combined with misinterpretation of the history I have read.

--
Colin Rosenstiel