Old January 22nd 14, 11:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Suicide (RIP) at Hanwell at 10.40

d wrote

If some jackass commits suicide then he/she has got their wish and is dead

so why should we care? Recover the body , hose the track down and restart
the
trains. Could do it in 30 mins.

Every 'suicide' has to be investigated in case it wasn't what it appears.

You will, I am sure, be pleased to know it's in what passes for the
all-Europe Bill of Rights and an item of the written part of the British
Constitution (ECHR art 2)

--
Mike D