Old January 23rd 14, 04:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
SB SB is offline

Default Scum Threaten Commuters At Edmonton Green

We come from a family who used to live in Edmonton. Before WW2 we had a butchers shop on the Green. Then the area was of true North Londoners - salt of the earth. Our family lived though the blitz and fought for this country.

Now the whole area has become invaded with sink estate migrants. Thugs and scum from the lower classes - likely living on benefits 'cos no-one will give any of them a job.

Our aunt - now in her late 90s - says that "its not our country any more." She's damned right. And so was Enoch Powell.

Rivers of blood at Edmonton Green:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/22/edmont...train-4273075/

http://www.london24.com/news/crime/t...reen_1_3233916

http://www.enfieldindependent.co.uk/...n_in_hospital/