Old January 23rd 14, 11:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Victoria line suspended

In article , (Richard J.)
wrote:

Mizter T wrote on 23 January 2014 18:32:39 ...

On 23/01/2014 17:57, Mizter T wrote:

On 23/01/2014 17:03, David Walters wrote:

http://usvsth3m.com/post/74285062011...ictoria-line-i
s-currently

True?

Yep. Confirmed to BBC London radio by Nigel Holness, TfL's Operations
Director - see:

https://twitter.com/BBCTravelAlert/status/426412230930739201

The post-mortem will be interesting...

The errant concrete appears to be courtesy of the Victoria tube station
upgrade works.

Can someone remind me who the contractors are for the station upgrade?

BAM Nuttall (of Cambridgeshire Guided Busway fame) according to my informant
who pointed to
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...-line-suspende
d-after-control-room-is-flooded-with-cement.

--
Colin Rosenstiel