Old January 25th 14, 09:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Underground 'to stay open' during strikes

Mizter T wrote:
On 25/01/2014 07:57, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 15:12:35 on Fri, 24
Jan 2014, tim...... remarked:
[...]
I think 8 or 9 "gateway" stations will have fully functioning TOs

One of which is Heathrow. Noticing (as I do) the mega queues at KX
and Victoria, even at the most obscure off peak times, they will
undoubtedly be included, but apparently not all of the Mainline
termini will

There's going to be an office at Kings Cross (well, St Pancras actually)
dispensing advice, not sure there will be a ticket office too.

There already is.

Yes, but will there be when all the ticket offices are shut?