Old January 27th 14, 09:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Tube stats remashed

In message , at 09:27:08 on Mon, 27
Jan 2014, Clive D. W. Feather remarked:
Some fascinating flows, who would guess that Stratford was the #1
destination from Knightsbridge.

Yes, that baffled me too. Shopalolics?

I've found that, when it's more than just me, the cheapest and easiest
way to have a day in London is to drive down the M11, park at the
shopping centre, and then catch the tube or DLR from Stratford. I
suspect I'm not alone in this.

There is, however, no similar "strange flow" to Stratford from other
stations in the vicinity. You have to look at stations on the Central
Line (like Bond St and Holborn) to get even as high as a poor #4, with
volumes well below Knightsbridge despite being on a direct line.