Old April 13th 04, 07:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Not Yet Freedom

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 at 10:58:55, Richard J.
wrote:

I got mine without problems in early March. Since you can renew at any
Post Office (unless you're in one of the boroughs that have other
arrangements), they may have run out of stock at your PO if they had
more renewals than expected there. You assume it was a supply problem,
but it could just be a stock control problem at your PO. I assume this
was a couple of weeks ago, so why not try again?

I think it may be a general stocking supply, as the same notice was in
my PO when I went in there the other day.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004