Old April 13th 04, 10:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin McKenzie Colin McKenzie is offline

Default Oyster PrePay on a bus

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

"JB" typed
Ah I see. One of those "use anywhere" special tokens!

Shame John Hearns didn't have a book of Saver bus tickets. I find these
useful for people who ask me for bus fares...

Yeah. Sounds like I should try to use my Oyster on any bus I ride, and
save my remaining saver tickets for when this doesn't work. I have to
say I was hoping for more convenience, not less, with the Oyster.

Are ALL bus journeys 70p with Oyster? If not, how do you prove you
haven't entered zone 1?

Colin McKenzie