Old February 5th 14, 01:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Levine John Levine is offline

Default TfL admits to card-clash

Only if one accepts that the designers of both the Oyster and PayWave
technologies were incapable of working out how to exclude clashes.

I have two PayWave cards. Which one should it pick?

This impresses me as an opportunity for wallet makers. I have a
wallet with a built-in tinfoit hat that shields all of my RFID cards.
You can see it he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d_8bn_4yx8

For the commuters, it wouldn't be very hard to make a version of this
wallet that has one deliberately unshielded slot for your Oyster or
whatever.

--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",