Old February 11th 14, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Still Bendy buses in london

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:46:28 -0000, "Tim Roll-Pickering"
wrote:
From what I understand the English Menzies branches tended to be in

small
towns and suburbs and there were very few of the large

multi-levelled ones
that Smiths have. (I think Shrewsbury had a big one from visits to
grandparents but I may be confusing a Smiths with the one in

Edinbugh.)

Wigan had one in the late 1990s. Like Smiths but scruffier.

Neil

--
Neil Williams. Use neil before the at to reply.