Old February 14th 14, 11:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default At last - London's transport needs are met

Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 14/02/2014 23:28, Recliner wrote:
Arthur Figgis wrote:
Now that ticket office staffing, ITSO/Oyster compatibility, deep level
tube fleet renewals and ticketing for non-London kiddies without credit
cards travelling alone have all been fully solved, TfL are dealing with
the big issues. London is finally getting "ten works by celebrated
fashion photographer and artist Juergen Teller, [...] displayed on bus
stops along the Strand during London Fashion Week"
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...tre/29604.aspx

I've often heard people say that what London really needs is a photo of
Bjork on a bus stop roof.

Aha, someone's found a new surface for ads. Should solve all of TfL's
budget problems.

Incidentally, fashion is one of our major export industries these days.

Although I could speculate what a Venn diagram showing (people who know
about fashion) and (people who spend a Friday night reading about bus
stops) might look like...

Ah, while there may be zero overlap, there may be quite a few in in group 2
who know someone in group 1.