Old March 1st 14, 08:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Brompton Road Tube station sold for £53m

In article ,
(Basil Jet) wrote:

On 2014\03\01 20:31, tim..... wrote:

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

On 2014\03\01 12:46,
wrote:

I would give a Google Street View reference if I could out
how to do so in the fiendish new version.

You just use the address box in your browser.

no you don't

going from map view to steet views does not change the url in the
address box

It does in Safari under Mavericks.

Whatever. There used to be a way to create a short link in Google Maps but
there doesn't seem to be one now (without logging in which I can't do).

--
Colin Rosenstiel