Old March 4th 14, 08:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default 3 or more buses at a stop - what should happen?

On 03/03/2014 13:14, Neil Williams wrote:

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 23:09:26 -0000, "Peter Masson"
wrote:
I don't know what instructions are given, but if the driver knows

that at
least one of the preceding buses is on the same route as his (and

is not
full),

This is a very good reason London should start showing the destination
to the rear, as this happens a lot with short journeys and isn't on.

Which route do you experience that on?

(An aside Neil - the wonky quoting of the previous correspondent seen
above is how I currently see your postings - I don't think the issue is
at my end.)