Old March 15th 14, 08:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Plans approved to open Mail Rail 'secret Tube' as ride

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 20:56:06 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 15/03/14 20:53, Aurora wrote:

Sometimes I wonder who is worse, The Royal Mail, or the USPS. I have
to deal with both. Hard as it may be to believe the USPS just about
beats the Royal Mail to the bottom.

Neither - that's Yodel's job to be on the bottom of the barrel.

DPD know what they are doing though.

Thank you for the tip. I may try DPD sometime. DHL are pretty good.
Word to the wise, avoid UPS at all costs.
--

http://www.991fmtalk.com/ The DMZ in Reno