Old March 18th 14, 06:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Card clash

On 18/03/2014 18:28, Roland Perry wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/16/thousa...-after-oyster-
readers-charge-wrong-card-in-contactless-glitch-4610552/

"Just under one per cent of all Oyster and contactless journeys involve
a card clash and we are seeing this number continue to drop each week."

Sorry, but 1% seems very high.

My experience of card clash is an error 94 & the gates don't open.

I didn't think that gates were enabled for contactless cards yet.

Given there's a not-insignificant trial running, I'd suggest they are.