Old April 15th 04, 04:42 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,uk.transport.london
mark mark is offline

Default TfL Busses MPT1327 System

hey proma, who wrote this marxist crap
#
snip~~~~~~~~
oh yes let me see now the names familiar she is that young girl who
assaulted various pupils when she was at school is now a typical BNP SLUT
WHO SLEEPS with anything male or female.

how can you equate england shirts[ie stupid football hooligans] with the
uniform of religous custom.get real

going back to darling jennifer,i understand she is a heroin and cocaine user
so we cant exaclty follow what she says with anything worthwhile.

the BNP are thugs,there supporters are and democracy,come on we cannot allow
such evil people to evem live

jennifer should of been put down at birth,i hope she has no children,she and
her kind have no rights and never will.

i love seeing roy hattersley on question time,every time a BNP thug tries to
utter inteligent words and of course fails,he rips them to shreds.