Old March 26th 14, 08:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default New TfL website goes live (out of beta)

In message of Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:05:59 in
uk.transport.london, Mizter T writes
As of last night, http://www.tfl.gov.uk leads to the new design which
has been in beta since last September - ditto for http://m.tfl.gov.uk
for mobile devices.

For comparison the old site can still be reached via
http://origin.tfl.gov.uk, at the moment at least.

That is extremely useful information. Where did you find it.
The Customer Service Centre (CSC) told me the original service status
page was
not available. The new pages might be OK on a 20 inch screen; mine is
12.

I have some comments which I'll post later.

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en
and
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/bcl/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en
both continue to give access to the Journey Planner.

I am more concerned Service Status information is unreliable.
A Warwick Avenue escalator went out for a fortnight's maintenance on
17th March.
The CSC accepted the fault on 20th March, but the fault persists,
Bank says "... No down escalator between Monument station and the
Northern line platforms. Please walk down the fixed escalator ..."
The problem was fixed about 19.30, today.
I reported it to the CSC, but am not holding my breath for a correction.
--
Walter Briscoe