Old April 8th 14, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Best route Cambridge to West Dulwich

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 18:26:47 -0500,

wrote:

In article ,
(Mizter T)
wrote:

Brixton NR station is perhaps a tenth of a mile from Brixton LU, it's
just around the corner - turn right out of the tube station (onto
Brixton Rd, the main road), then turn first right onto Atlantic Road
and walk up a bit - the way to the southeast-bound (down) platform is
under the arches.

As it's an interchange station I rather assumed it would be clearly
signed. Was I wrong?

I think it is signposted but not with massive signs. Mizter T's
directions are clear though. I'd only add that the station entrance
is on the left hand side of Atlantic Road.

Not the clearest but hard to go wrong, I found. The TfL Journey Planner
estimate of the time between Tottenham Hale and Brixton was a bit
pessimistic but 90 seconds wasn't sufficient for the interchange so I had a
slight wait. Arrived on time at my destination though, so no problem.

--
Colin Rosenstiel