Old April 10th 14, 10:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Best route Cambridge to West Dulwich

On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 07:41:08PM -0500, wrote:
In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:
On any day Brixton itself will be busy in the tube
station and on Brixton Road outside. To be honest I'd probably take
bus 3 from Brixton to West Dulwich but that's just me!

I'm talking of about 10:30 on Tuesday, so not that busy, surely?

Not crowded like Victoria, but still busy. It's a significant shopping
area and transport hub with a squillion bus routes:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/maps/bus?Input...4531,51.462961

THIS IS THE LANGUAGE POLICE
PUT DOWN YOUR THESAURUS
STEP AWAY FROM THE CLICHE