Old July 19th 03, 02:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Transport science

"Robert Woolley" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:44:12 +0100, "Dave Arquati"
wrote:

"Cast_Iron" wrote in message

OK, try here, http://www.tps.org.uk/

That's excellent, thanks.

Dave, Imperial College runs an excellent MSc in Transport jointly with
UCL!

Yes, I know... unfortunately although there's an extensive list of degrees
you might have to be able to take it (civil engineering, maths, computing,
geography, environmental science etc), I happen to be on what is probably
THE most unrelated course that Imperial does (biochemistry!). I challenge
anyone to find a link between Biochemistry (incidentally I'm already on an
MSc, although I can always change that) and Transport :-)

I'm very tempted to go and pester the transport department to find out more
anyway - but I'm not back in London until September.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7