Old April 18th 14, 05:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Oyster: still an unreliable rip-off

On Friday, 18 April 2014 16:56:11 UTC+1, David Cantrell wrote:

TfL, despite knowing my email address because that's what I use to sign

in to their website to make sure they haven't ripped me off, couldn't be

bothered to notify me. I only know about the unresolved journey because

I don't trust Oyster and went and checked.

Perhaps the guy who is paid to monitor your usage was off for Easter.

I didn't see any option on the website for "refund my credit

card" or "send me a cheque", they just blithely assume that I use Oyster

all the time

They probably mentioned your case in the Thursday-night meeting at Pier Walk. Almost certainly they discussed sending cheques and refunding credit cards and probably a dozen other options.

We won't know how they reached their decision until 2064.