Old April 22nd 14, 08:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster: still an unreliable rip-off

In message , at 22:28:28 on
Mon, 21 Apr 2014, Scott remarked:
Tens of thousands of passengers use Oyster every day
without incident. It is a hugely useful facility.

Especially when loaded with a season ticket. It also has the potential
to be useful as a "not very often" PAYG card.

When I had a difficulty (my own fault) it was corrected very quickly.

But too many people encounter problems, not always because they've
failed to take a degree in "advanced orienteering at Wimbledon station".