Old April 23rd 14, 08:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Oyster: still an unreliable rip-off

On 23/04/2014 18:15, Paul Corfield wrote:

Despite the annual screaming headline of "Oyster Rip Off" from the
Standard, BBC London and ITV London when one of the London Assembly
members does their regular FOI request for the level of overcharges /
refunds / Oyster deposits held?

I am amazed that ordinary punters manage to miss those headlines.

To be fair, ordinary punters are probably amazed that the people who
read u.t.l. are (I suspect) largely unaware of what some member of a
popular beat combo wore yesterday, or what some celebrity said about
some other celebrity. After all, it was in the Metro and everything.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK