Old April 27th 14, 06:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default The Cost and Funding of Transit Systems

On 26/04/2014 18:47, d wrote:
On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 07:33:21 +0100
Martin Edwards wrote:
It is not widely known that, while the rest of the Civil Service is
headed by people from many universities, the Treasury is almost wholly
Oxbridge.

Doesn't surprise me. Most of the chinless wonders seem to float to the top.
I wonder if any of them actually have economics or maths degrees or its
just a swathe of useless liberal arts degrees.

--
Spud

Hey! My degree was in European Studies, then again it was from UEA.
Unsurprisingly, my destiny was the blackboard jungle.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman