Old April 28th 14, 10:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Piatkow Piatkow is offline

Default Oyster: still an unreliable rip-off

So your point is the same as mine, that it really sucks that you have to
notice these problems yourself before anything gets done?

4 issues in the entire lifetime of the Oyster scheme, 1 would have been fixed automatically if I had done nothing, one was my own fault. The other two were delays taking the journey over 2 hours.

That's far fewer issues than with paper travel cards which neeeded replacing at least once in their lifetime if not twice.

Things go wrong with any system, give me Oyster any day.