Old April 28th 14, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Oyster: still an unreliable rip-off

"David Cantrell" wrote in message
k...
On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 02:52:00PM +0100, David Walters wrote:

The older pneumatic gates should have a display on exit like the one
in http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ter-Reader.jpg

Such high contrast! So close to the eye-line! That huge text!

It's crap, isn't it

I just can't believe anyone put any thought into the usability of this
feature at all.

It looks more like - we've got this screen her to output stuff whilst we are
testing, we might as well leave it in the final product

tim