Old May 8th 14, 12:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David C[_2_] David C[_2_] is offline

Default London Red D/Deckers on the Woolwich Ferry?

This might seem to be a silly question, but here goes:-

SWMBO & I took a Thames Cruise yesterday from Gravesend to Chelsea &
on the return trip noted two red d/deckers coming off the Woolwich
Ferry at North Woolwich.

They used the middle lanes on the boat & seemed to have enough
headroom, so it just night be a regular occurance, but we were
wondering why said busses would use the ferry rather than a bridge or
tunnel?

DC

---