Old May 8th 14, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default London Red D/Deckers on the Woolwich Ferry?

On 08/05/2014 16:03, Paul Corfield wrote:
[...]
I recently used the Free Ferry for the first time ever - rather a nice
way to get across even though it was a tad breezy when I did it. There
are convenient bus links at either side of the Thames.

Mildly surprised to hear that!

There's such an abundance of space for foot passengers on the ferries, I
wonder if the passenger deck has ever been remotely full up, bearing in
mind the existence of the foot tunnel (and much more recently the DLR link).