Old May 18th 14, 08:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Contactless payment on tube

On 17/05/2014 17:31, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 17 May 2014 14:19:24 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:
[...]
I still expect the rail mode rollout to happen in June or July -
barring the discovery of some system nasties in the trial. Hopefully
TfL and their contractors have debugged the system sufficiently to
avoid this happening.

Let's compare notes early August.

Why? - so you can go "nerr, nerr told you I was right about the
timing?"

We're both guessing as neither of us know what issues, if any, have
turned up in the trial. All I know is that TfL stated that roll out
would be 6 weeks after the trial ends assuming no serious issues were
found in the trial.

Pilot seemingly started on 25 April, so Roland can get excited about the
6th June. And not just because of One Direction playing at Wembley Stadium.
https://twitter.com/TfLOfficial/status/459630011985969153