Old May 19th 14, 09:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Contactless payment on tube

On 19/05/2014 09:26, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 21:48:11 on Sun, 18 May
2014, Mizter T remarked:

All I know is that TfL stated that roll out would be 6 weeks after
the trial ends assuming no serious issues were found in the trial.

Pilot seemingly started on 25 April, so Roland can get excited about
the 6th June.

That'd be six weeks after the trial *started* though.

Yes, of course.

So, 18 July (approx) is the magic date.

I'd imagine TfL are keen to have contactless on all modes up and running
by 6 July, which is when London buses 'go cashless'.