Old April 17th 04, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Harrow and Wealdstone named London rail station of the year

I would like to endorse the award.

One of my pleasures is sitting on the main London-bound platform at the North
end, watching the variety of trains passing - freight, passenger and
Underground: must be one of the best London stations for variety of through
traffic, and the greatly improved environment means that I no longer worry if
my train is delayed or cancelled - I can just sit back and admire the view.

Marc.