Old May 29th 14, 08:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Last two weeks of the C stock

On 29/05/2014 14:26, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message , Richard J.
writes

or so I was told by the driver at Wimbledon yesterday afternoon.
I've got a
few pictures of the last of the old order I'll try and put on the
web if I
can work out where.

I understand the last trains run next week as 4 units go for scrapping
then. Last day looks like Monday 3 June 2014. Running number 074 is
apparently scheduled for C stock until 1339 (lunchtime).

Thanks for the good news. Personally I shall be glad to see the last
of this awful C-for-cattle-truck class.

I won't... I used to quite enjoy the challenge of driving them.

How so? I would be interested to hear.