Old June 4th 14, 02:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_4_] eastender[_4_] is offline

Default Boris bus in serious accident

On 2014-06-04 13:55:14 +0000, Mizter T said:

I wonder if he volunteered the comment, or was answering a reporter's
question? Probably the latter, I imagine.

I'd guess so too.

There's a fuller quote here and a better picture showing how narrow the
road is at that point - there's a bus lane not far off from where the
bus is, eastbound.

Mayor of London Boris Johnson told LBC Radio this morning: "All I can
really say is that it doesn't look to us as though the bus driver was
at fault, but clearly there will have to be an investigation."
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...r-9481901.html

I just thing it's a bit odd that there would be any question of the bus
driver being at fault at this stage.

E.