Old June 14th 14, 12:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Sunday night from Heathrow

On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:35:06 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

I have a colleague on a delayed flight who looks as if they'll be
landing Heathrow at 10.45pm Sunday night, and probably looking for ways
to get to West London at about midnight.

I think the chances of getting the 11.48pm last HEx are slim to none;
they aren't an EU citizen, will have hold baggage, and it's an A380. The
last tube is at 11.28pm

What does the team think?

(My initial thought is bonding with a few fellow-countryman delayed pax
en-route and sharing a cab for three.)

Yes, that sounds best, unless they feel up to catching a night bus.
However, I do see a last tube departure at 23:55, and Heathrow Connect
at 00:07, and maybe there's a small chance of catching one of those.