Old June 14th 14, 12:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Sunday night from Heathrow

In message , at 13:06:00 on Sat, 14 Jun
2014, Mizter T remarked:
N9 bus - timetable:
http://www.londonbusroutes.net/times/N009.htm#Su_T

Every 20min, that's not a bad service. I'll know more when I have the
exact destination required.

(An aside - the N9 bus could be particularly troublesome for visitors
when buses go cashless next month - the least that's needed is a 24/7
Oyster vending arrangement at Heathrow's T5 and central bus station.)

Which they could sort-of do by having at least one of the tube ticket
machines accessible in a foyer of the station 24x7.