Old June 14th 14, 04:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Sunday night from Heathrow

In message

, at 08:52:24 on Sat, 14 Jun 2014, Recliner
remarked:

However, I do see a last tube departure at 23:55, and Heathrow Connect
at 00:07, and maybe there's a small chance of catching one of those.

On a Sunday??

That's what the TfL journey planner shows. The last trains are probably
later M-F. The last tube might only go as far as Acton Town, which has
lifts and a minicab office in the concourse.

I picked Earls Court as the tube destination, but the Heathrow Connect
timetable fooled me. The "last train" on a Sunday is actually on the
Monday "first train" timetable. You couldn't make it up!!