Old June 16th 14, 05:21 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default What's it(!) with Uber?

In message , at 12:08:02
on Mon, 16 Jun 2014, remarked:
All that's needed is a derogation which says that for taxi-hailing
purposes it's deemed to be in both.

Under some law you've just made up? It's not feasible.

A new bylaw.

The last attempt to
rationalise the City/South Cambs failed for no good reason.

Sorry I misread your earlier message because it was so fanciful. While
boundaries are not as hard to change as those of US states it appears almost
impossible to change the city boundary set 80 years ago this year.

For the third time, I'm not proposing to change the boundary.