Old June 17th 14, 04:37 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default What's it(!) with Uber?

In message , at 15:49:44 on Tue, 17
Jun 2014, tim..... remarked:
[1] Another anomaly I'm aware of is East Midlands Airport, which
despite being sometimes described as "Nottingham East Midlands" and
with Derby as the closest conurbation, is actually in Leicestershire.

Oh no it's not

Rushcliffe District, Nottinghamshire

I used to live in Rushcliffe and I know what its borders are (in that
vicinity, the River Soar). And also why the policemen patrolling East
Midlands Airport were wearing Leicestershire badges.