Old June 17th 14, 06:24 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
JNugent[_5_] JNugent[_5_] is offline

Default What's it(!) with Uber?

On 17/06/2014 09:30, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:03:42 on Tue, 17 Jun
2014, Someone Somewhere remarked:
Whilst I appreciate threads have a habit of drifting, how is this
seriously now related to uk.transport.london ?

The same principle may apply to several railway stations on the edge of
London.

For example I happen to know the Herts boundary is very close to
Chorleywood station. So there's a wider issue here about hailability of
hackneys in the vicinity of railway stations very close to licencing
boundaries.

London cabs' operational area is not limited by the outer boundary of
"Greater London".

At least, not unless the boundaries of "Greater London" have become
reconciled with those of the Metropolitan Police District.