Old April 18th 04, 05:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Canary Wharf Jubilee Line Station - eastern exits

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 at 18:01:17, Stevie wrote:

Just thought some of you lot might be interested to know that on
Monday at 1pm they're finally opening the 2 eastern exits at Canary
Wharf Jubilee line station.

That's only 4 years after the rest of the line was opened!

Although, to be fair to them, I suspect the wait was more to do with the
fact that until a few months ago there wasn't really anything at that end
of Canary Wharf to make it worth while opening these exits rather than
them taking 4 years to install an escalator or something...

I wish they would hurry up and complete the Bow Water park, or whatever
it is called, and open the other exit at Canning Town station - *far*
more convenient, that would be!
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004