Old June 19th 14, 06:53 AM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default What's it(!) with Uber?

In message , at 18:40:27
on Wed, 18 Jun 2014, remarked:
South Cambs is a collection of what we call "necklace villages" and
their stations. I'm quite prepared to believe none [village High Streets
or stations] are big enough to warrant a taxi.

Arguably Whittlesford station would most likely merit a taxi rank. There
might be one of the station forecourt of course. That would be non-statutory.

NRES says: "Details of nearest taxis are shown on station information
poster".