Old June 19th 14, 09:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Public transport and the crime scene.

I really think the Police have to be far more brutal in dealing with things like this. Does anyone remember when a few years ago there was an illegal demonstration by some Sri Lankans about God-know-what in Parliament Square? It went on for days, despite being illegal, and no buses were allowed through Parliament Square at all. I never did find out what the demo was about.

When some drunken bum runs over a stupid yutz in the high street, why not have officers take a couple of hundred photographs from all directions in 5 minutes, then put the body in a bag and take the car to the pound. The whole thing could be cleared in half an hour, possibly less.