Old April 18th 04, 06:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Biological tube maps

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Dr Ivan D. Reid wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:31:30 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote in :
Okay, so this is a bit of a niche interest, but:

http://www.nature.com/nrc/journal/v2...inberg_poster/
http://lmcb.dyndns.org/fly-poster.pdf

Nice, but WTF is it so large and slow? Did you save it as a
bitmap, or did you use a drawing programme that reflects all the
imprecise mouse movements?

I didn't save it at all - neither of these are my work. I would guess that
the latter explanation is the case, though.

tom

--
They entered the Vortex and the dreams became reality