Old June 24th 14, 11:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL acknowledges contactless technology risk

In article ,
(Mark Bestley) wrote:

Scott wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:18:07 -0700 (PDT), CJB
wrote:

Keeping your Oyster card in your wallet or purse with other cards could
cause card clash.

This all looks like commonsense to me - and I only visit the capital
occasionally.

Yes but I currently have one holder for all cards - who will pay for the
extra holders I need now?

TfL used to give out wallets for Oyster cards. I have several. Don't they do
so any more?

Can Tfl assure me that I get a red light and not credit the wrong card.

That's why they are warning you!

The current system works. How can I keep it?

The world moves on. You can always pay cash, the premium rate.

--
Colin Rosenstiel