Old June 26th 14, 08:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default TfL acknowledges contactless technology risk

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:31:06 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote:
I understand your "weariness" about ITSO but I do get a sense we are
on the final run in to some people being able to use ITSO spec cards
on the TfL estate.

Just in time for me to abandon my Oyster in favour of my credit card.

I still think NR would have been better spending the money on barcode
readers.

Neil

--
Neil Williams. Use neil before the at to reply.