Old June 26th 14, 10:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default TfL acknowledges contactless technology risk

On Thursday, 26 June 2014 00:55:51 UTC+1, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 23:00:36 +0100, "

wrote:

What are the plans for expanding contactless into other cities or

further afield on NR?

I think the Rail Delivery Group are considering the technology but

beyond that I don't know. I am not aware that any of the city regions

are considering contactless bank cards - they're all struggling to get

ITSO based schemes into service.

GMPTE is the only other area that I know of that is planning to introduce CPC.

http://www.getmethere.com/about-getm...p#a-card-types