Old June 26th 14, 09:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default TfL acknowledges contactless technology risk

wrote in message ...
On 26/06/2014 00:51, Mizter T wrote:

On 25/06/2014 23:00, wrote:
What are the plans for expanding contactless into other
cities or further afield on NR?

What plans?

(That's the answer, BTW.)

Figured.

Anybody else in Europe working on this? I know that one town in Norway is
working on this, BTW.

Here in Germany, I don't even know of a tarifverbund working on implementing
transit only stored value cards

They all seem to see SMS tickets and print at home as the future

Though the loss in the courts when Hannover tried to implement a system of
"card purchases only" at tram stops may have something to do with that.

tim